Il Colombaio is a renovated 17th century farmhouse which overlooks the rolling hills of southern Tuscany. It is both totally private and only a ten-minute walk from Montisi, a warm and welcoming small village.
Events in the Area
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- THE BANNER – GIOSTRA DI SIMONE 2019March 24, 2019XLIX Giostra di Simone 2019 Notice is hereby given that the Proloco of the Giostra di Simone Montisi has opened up the opportunity to submit the […]
- “Eroica Montalcino”May 21, 2018The Pro Loco Giostra di Simone is pleased to announce that this year Montisi will host one of the stages of the cycling race “Eroica […]
- Opening Il Rondo!March 31, 2018We are delighted to have been at the opening of Osteria Il Rondo on Thursday. Open daily for food and drinks this will be a welcome addition to the […]
Pro Loco News
- New Olive Oil FestivalJuly 18, 2019New Olive Oil Festival Montisi, an ancient hill town […]
- THE BANNER – GIOSTRA DI SIMONE 2019March 24, 2019XLIX Giostra di Simone 2019 Notice is hereby given […]
- Giostra di Simone 2018July 11, 2018The Pro Loco Giostra di Simone is delighted to […]